New Visitor Reception Building & Warehouse, Middlesex County Jail & House of Corrections, Billerica, MA
• Visitation Building – The new Visitation Building is a single story masonry bearing wall structure with metal roof and brick facade.
• Warehouse Building – The Warehouse Building is a tall single story structure with 12’-14’ clear height between finished floor and the underside of roof structure.
New DYS Facility Dorchester, MA
• 42,000 SF on two floors providing 60 additional beds to the existing facility.
• The units, grouped in four residential pods each with 15 sleeping rooms, are organized around column-free day rooms.
• Separate from the living spaces, each pod has an education section with classrooms clustered in an academic setting and arranged for easy observation of the inmates by Staff.
New 300-Bed Addition to Suffolk County Jail, Boston, MA
• 60,000 S.F., 4-story, 300-bed women's facility at the Suffolk House of Correction.
• Includes spaces for administrative offices, counseling rooms, direct supervision day rooms for inmates, common areas, exam rooms, and food preparation and service areas.
• The inmate cells are set up as 3-6 person dormitory style sleeping areas and the dorms and lavatories are designed with the OldCastle precast concrete Maxi-Dorm modular system