New Health & Wellness Center, Bunker Hill Community College, Charlestown, MA
• 49,000 GSF
• Houses a gymnasium for its championship athletic teams and a fitness center to promote the general health and wellness of the entire college community.
• "Smart" classrooms, faculty offices and spacious state-of-the-art "sim"-labs with high-tech mannequins engineered to reflect various medical maladies for training students in a hospital setting.
• Assisted Construction Manager in developing REVIT model for “Clash Detection” of the building utilities and structure.
• LEED Gold
Upgrade to Science & Academic Facilities at Hemenway Hall, Framingham State University, Framingham, MA
• 164,000 GSF renovation includes infrastructure upgrades, involving a total replacement of existing MEP/FP systems, as well as window replacement, envelope repairs and seismic upgrades.
• The new 60,800 GSF addition will house 16 chemistry and biology teaching labs and support spaces on four floors in an addition to the east of Hemenway Annex, connected to the existing building by a four story atrium.
• The atrium will function as a major social space for the science complex.
• LEED Silver
Campus Core Modernization, Greenfield Community College, Greenfield, MA
• 96,000 GSF
• 16,000 SF addition has a cafeteria and an expanded library as well as provide a new accessible main entrance to the college.
• Renovated Core includes one stop enrollment center, a multicultural center, a cafeteria and a library/learning commons, and administrative spaces.
• LEED Gold