Tunnel Dewatering Pump Station & Enhanced Clarification Facility, Washington, D.C.
• DC Water, an independent water and wastewater Authority servicing the District of Columbia and its neighboring jurisdiction, is implementing its Long Term Control Plan (LTCP) which includes reducing combined sewer overflow (CSO) discharges to the Potomac and Anacostia Rivers.
• This 250 MGD facility is expandable to 500 MGD to collect and treat peak wet weather combined sewer overflow.
• The project involves the design & construction of 18 primary structures and site utilities at the northwest corner of the Blue Plains Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant in Washington, D.C.
Ultraviolet Disinfection Facility, John J. Carroll Water Treatment Plant, Marlborough, MA
• The plant serves 2.3 million MWRA customers in the Boston & MetroWest areas.
• The new facility was designed and constructed to meet present needs but also provides flexibility to meet any future changes in water quality or regulatory requirements.
Knowles Crossing Water Treatment Plant, Provincetown, MA
• The new treatment facility is a 7,448 square foot brick building and includes a treatment area, administration/staff area, and a two-bay garage.
• The building also has a paved access road that extends from the driveway to the existing building and has parking for approximately ten vehicles.
• The facility is located in the central area of a 27-acre parcel, leaving the existing vegetative buffer (trees and shrubs) at the property perimeter in place.